Quick and easy, assembles in minutes, but “set it and forget it” durable, these pickle ball court barriers contain and block runaway balls from rolling into neighboring courts and interrupting games or slowing pace of tournament play.
Configure to your court, club’s or tournament needs – the systems can add on and expand endlessly to divide adjacent courts, or pivot to create points of entry for people, but not pickle balls. Section off areas and define space.
Customize your courts with your league, club or tournament sponsor’s logos and messaging.
Easy to set up, portable, yet durable enough to set it and forget it, the barrier system will remain standing to withstand outdoor elements, the powder-coated steel frame and patent-pending design will last through every tournament and league to come.
- Easy-to-assemble, weather-resistant, adjustable barrier system for pickleball, other sports, and events.
- Connect multiple barriers to create temporary and portable containment fences for one court, two courts, or a whole tournament’s worth of courts.
- Durable steel poles with weighted heavy-duty bases expand and configure in endless layouts.
- Barriers are 18.5” inches high and 5.5’ feet long
- Wind resistant weighted powder coated, black steel stand with welded base
- Barrier screen panels sides attach to steel poles with sewn in magnets
- Heavy duty barrier screen panels are durable and water repellant 420 denier nylon fabric
- Customizable brand, messaging and/or logos available with Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Select from a wide range of colors and fabrics to match your sponsor, club or team
- Each stand is 18.5 inches tall
- Each barrier weighs 3 pounds
- Each barrier is 68″ wide
- Each barrier is 17.5″ tall
- Each additional 6′ of coverage after first 12′
Customized branding/logo available