T.E.D.D. Tactical Electronic Distraction Device
The T.E.D.D. (Tactical Electronic Distraction Device) offers a less-lethal form of distraction for first responders.
- 2,600 lumens
- 120dB sound
- Rechargeable & Reusable
- Programmable with light & sound options
- IR version available
Tactical Electronic Distraction Device – T.E.D.D. is for use in training, riots, SWAT, Corrections and more. The T.E.D.D. should be used only by trained professionals.
Rechargeable & Reusable: Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery pack is built in. Charge the T.E.D.D. by attaching the DC charger (included).
Durability: The T.E.D.D. has a solid steel base, high temperature poly-carbonate side, and nylon top cover. The heavy base is designed to right itself when overturned. It is submersible to 10ft (3.3m) and is impact resistant.
Programmable: There are eight (8) programmable light & sound modes and four (4) programmable activation delays.
- Programmable activation & delay modes
- Submersible – Up to 10ft (3.3m)
- Self Righting – designed to right itself when overturned
- Shock Resistant, Rechargeable & Reusable, Durable – survives 10ft (3.3m) fall (8)
- Low: 70
- Medium: 400
- High: 700
- Strobe: 700
- Programmable Modes:
- Press Once: Turbo Strobe and Sound: 2 sec., then STOP.
- Press Twice: Turbo Strobe and Sound: 10 sec. ON, 30 sec OFF then repeat.
- Press 3 times: Light and Sound: 2 sec., then STOP.
- Press 4 times: Light and Sound: 10 sec. ON, 30 sec. OFF, then repeat.
- Press 5 times: Turbo Strobe: 2 sec., then STOP.
- Press 6 times: Light ON continuous (must be turned off by user).
- Press 7 times: Sound: 2 sec., then STOP.
- Press 8 times: Safety Lock.
- (4) Programmable Activation Delays
- Press 1 time: 2 seconds
- Press 2 times: 4 seconds
- Press 3 times: 7 seconds
- Press 4 times: 10 seconds